Summary: Tour guides escort people on sightseeing trips and tours of particular countries, cities, historical sites, monuments, and tourist attractions. They provide information about the history and culture of a particular place. On some tours, they may drive vehicles, entry to attractions and provide first aid if required.
- Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer
- Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
- Continually develop a wide-ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
- Foreign languages are a must. We are interested in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish speaking guides. Multilingual is better.
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Use your own initiative and problem-solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
- Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of the tours
- Ability to follow our environmental and sustainable tourism practices
Candidates can earn competitive salary including company bonusses. A driving licence is preferred but not required. Only guides with a valid Albanian National Guide licence will be considered for interview.
Should your be interested, please send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae at [email protected]